A harmonious blend of Thai style with French flair.Â Thai roof architecture enables the properties to blend with the surrounding environment and maximize the fresh sea breezes that float throughout the villa. Inside, the use of stylized carpentry in rich timbers contrasts nicely with a light colour scheme creating a chic dÃ©cor.
The villas have been designed with tropical holiday living in mind; the 4 bedrooms are located on the quieter lower level of the villa and almost all have en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms on the outer edge of the property also have small covered terraces. The lower levels have additional areas for a maidâ€™s room, utilities and storage. All interior spaces have built-in air-conditioning and attractive dÃ©cor schemes heavily accented with the rich tones of exotic teak wood.
This villa also has a separate 45sqm swimming pool surrounded by a large pool deck with Thai sala. With en-suite bathroom in all 4 bedrooms, this villa is ideal for large families or groups looking to share accommodation expenses without sacrificing privacy. It is also suitable for families with teenage children.
The lower level of the villa houses two master suites with en-suite bathroom. The bathrooms are spacious with separate toilet and shower areas and whirlpool baths positioned to capture the views. The second master suite also has a private terrace. The third bedroom has twin beds and the en-suite bathroom has toilet and shower. The fourth bedroom is a double room with twin beds (can be changed to king size bed). This bedroom adjoins a bathroom with toilet and shower.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King Size
- Bedroom 2 (Master): King Size
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed
- Bedroom 4: Twin bed (can be changed to King Size)
- Not five minutes walk from the thrilling resort of Patong,Â resting peacefully on a hillside with an elevation that affords endless fresh sea breezes and spectacular scenery.Â From a full west to south-west facing position at the northern end of Patong beach, most of the villas enjoy 180 degree panoramas of the entire Bay and Phuketâ€™s famous sunsets 365 days a year.
- The beach is a short walk down the hill and Patong amenities are slightly further, however the estate provides a free shuttle bus to the beach and Patong hotspots. Approximately 30 minutes from the airport and only 10 minutes from major golf courses, shopping centres and other tourist attractions.
- 4 bedrooms (sleeps up to 8 people)
- Maid service
- Private Pool
- TV with Satellite
- Full Kitchen
- Free ADSL high-speeed internet
- Communal Pool, Gym and Sauna
- On-site mini-mart, bar and restaurant
- Airport transfer (2 way same flight)
- The goal is to enable you to enjoy the ultimate holiday experience.Â To compliment the luxury villas the management offers a wide range of in-house services.
- Daily cleaning services are standard, however we can also arrange more frequent or full-time staff if required.
- Guests can also choose to have a private cook or chef in the villa, or else catering can be arranged to whatever level of service the guest desires.
- Childcare is available for parents who need some quiet time.Â
- The estate management centre will also provide tours and travel assistance from sourcing day-trips to making flight reservations.
- Transportation can be arranged at the management centre; a car with or without driver or a van with a driver to chauffeur your group between Phuketâ€™s many attractions.
- Each villa has its own car parking area and additional parking spaces can be found at the estate entrance, in order to limit traffic movement.
- The estate has private golf carts to transport guests from this parking area to the villas. These luxury carts are available 24-hours to transport guests between the estate, the beach and Patong hotspots.